RESOLVING CONFLICT WITH HEART
If we looked at the time, money and energy wasted on ineffective communication around conflict situations, we’d find that most companies could benefit from equipping their teams with skills around pressurized communication.
And if we leave our hearts out of it, the conflict usually turns to war. But with heart, we can usually find a healthy path forward.
Our workshops can be customized as 1 or 2-day trainings that are highly interactive, engaging and designed to practice key skills. We can include such areas as:
- Learning the difference between conflict and war
- Assessing your conflict style and the conflict styles of key people around you
- Activating a 3-step “conflict hearty” model for pressurized discussions
- Discovering ways to respond vs. react when the outcomes are not preferred
- Practicing tools to stay open and aligned for internal balance
- Learning 3 effective communication tools to direct or diffuse conflict
- Engaging in active listening skills for deeper awareness of the
- Discovering tools to think on your feet quickly under pressure
- Practicing managing ongoing conflicts that exist due to process,
priorities or personalities
- How to facilitate conflict issues when leading discussions around the table or on conference calls
We can design this workshop together around your key audience and key outcomes.