Great storytellers make great Presenters.
Great Presenters make GREAT LEADERS.
- How to design a compelling “hot start”
- Crafting clear and streamlined PowerPoint decks
- Making sure your content aligns with your message
- Learning and practicing the physical skills of presenting: posture, gestures, voice, eye contact
- Practicing both around the table (informal) and stand up (formal) presentations
- Animating your message
- How to think on your feet for clear and organized responses to Q&A and general questions
- Awareness building for reading your audience
- Learning/practicing tools to manage nerves and distractions
- Practicing persuasion skills for push-back and adversarial audiences
- Video recording with coaching: practicing, watching, learning, adapting
This content can be customized for in-house trainings, or modified for our one-day format. We suggest up to 10 participants for the video-recording format.